Thursday, August 7, 2008

In the beginning....



My humble offering. This has been my project since early Spring and it has saved me from various situations such as: smoking, (over) drinking, (over) eating, flabbiness, and arguments. When Laura is frustrated about something you may find her here. Or the kitchen. Or having a glass of wine in the kitchen, or, in the garden. Many safe bets. I am in the process of patiently waiting to convert the shed to the right into my dream garden shed. It'll happen. I just don't know when. Probably when it's not sailing season any more which on the Chesapeake Bay may last a little while. The saying around here is that the best sailing on the Chesapeake is in the Spring and Fall which sorta screws me doesn't it? The husband is a stellar guy though so that's why I said earlier I was PATIENTLY waiting. Love you sweetie!

After I download some pictures from Kitty Hawk I can update some new garden pictures. What a change in five weeks. Every day it seems to grow and change. Is it okay that I LOVE my garden? Really love my garden........

No comments: